Welcome to the mailing list
From: Jeff Johnson (jeffjohnsonunderpassapp.com)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 18:11:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi. I'm Jeff Johnson, the developer of StopTheMadness, Link Unshortener, and
Underpass. My company is a one person operation, so if you've ever emailed
support, that was me too! This mailing list is for announcements related to my
apps. I'll announce all of my software updates here, as well as any new apps I
create in the future, and possibly helpful tips related to using my software.
Only I can post to the list, but please feel free to reply directly to me with
any questions or feedback.

StopTheAnnouncements is a play on the name of my most popular app,
StopTheMadness. I've also written some free open source utilities named
StopTheNews, StopTheMacAppStore, and StopTheTwitter, so "StopTheThing" is kind
of my thing. Links to all of these apps are here:
https://underpassapp.com/

You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time, and the removal of your
email address will take effect immediately. Only I have access to the list of
subscribers, and I will never sell or disclose it.

I apologize for the CAPTCHA on the subscription page, but my web host informs
me that it's necessary to prevent mass "bot" signups, which is apparently a
common occurrence.

My mailing list posts are archived on the web:
https://lists.underpassapp.com/pipermail/stoptheannouncements/

If you prefer RSS, there's a feed for my software updates:
https://underpassapp.com/updates.rss

Thanks for reading. And thanks for purchasing my apps! I'm very grateful to my
customers for supporting me as a indie developer.

  • (no other messages in thread)