StopTheMadness and Tweaks for Twitter on iOS and iPadOS
From: Jeff Johnson (jeffjohnsonunderpassapp.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 07:23:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hello mailing list subscribers!

Ever since StopTheMadness was released on the Mac over 3 years ago, customers
have been asking for an iOS version. This hadn't been possible before, because
Mobile Safari didn't support it. However, iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 have just added
support for Safari extensions, and now StopTheMadness is available in the iOS
App Store!

https://apps.apple.com/app/stopthemadness-mobile/id1583082931

There are a lot of similarities but also a few differences between the iOS and
Mac versions of StopTheMadness. Read more about StopTheMadness for iOS here:
https://underpassapp.com/StopTheMadness/features-ios.html

And that's not all. Tweaks for Twitter is also available now in the iOS App
Store!

https://apps.apple.com/app/tweaks-for-twitter-mobile/id1582826292

Tweaks for Twitter on iOS is almost exactly the same as on Mac, because mobile
twitter.com is almost exactly the same as desktop twitter.com.

The iOS App Store versions of StopTheMadness and Tweaks are sold separately
from the Mac App Store versions. iOS 15 is required for the new iOS extensions.

I hope you enjoy this new era for my apps! Don't worry, I'm a Mac developer at
heart, and I'll continue to actively develop my Mac apps along with my iOS apps!

Jeff

  • (no other messages in thread)